Chazal, Martine, Scent and symbolism , 
Scent and symbolism : perfumed objects and images / Martine Chazal ; with contributions by Kevin Sharp, Dale Skaggs.
- Memphis, Tennessee : Dixon Gallery and Gardens, 
- Physical Description:
- xix, 179 pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Reference LibraryNK5440.B6 C4484 2017 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the Dixon Gallery and Gardens, Memphis, Tennessee, April 6-July 2, 2017.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Odors in art -- Exhibitions.Perfume bottles -- Exhibitions.Perfume bottles -- Japan -- Hiroshima-shi -- Exhibitions.Perfume paraphernalia -- Exhibitions.Perfumes -- History -- Exhibitions.Umi no Mieru Mori Bijutsukan -- Exhibitions.