Chazal, Martine, Scent and symbolism , 
Scent and symbolism : perfumed objects and images / Martine Chazal ; with contributions by Kevin Sharp, Dale Skaggs.
- Memphis, Tennessee : Dixon Gallery and Gardens, 
- Physical Description:
- xix, 179 pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Reference LibraryNK5440.B6 C4484 2017 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the Dixon Gallery and Gardens, Memphis, Tennessee, April 6-July 2, 2017.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Odors in art -- Exhibitions.Perfume bottles -- Exhibitions.Perfume bottles -- Japan -- Hiroshima-shi -- Exhibitions.Perfume paraphernalia -- Exhibitions.Perfumes -- History -- Exhibitions.Umi no Mieru Mori Bijutsukan -- Exhibitions.