The art of devastation , 
The art of devastation : medallic art and posters of the Great War / edited by Patricia Phagan, Peter van Alfen.
- New York, NY : American Numismatic Society ; Poughkeepsie, NY : The Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center, 
- Physical Description:
- vii, 354 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryCJ5780 .A78 2017 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Accompanies the exhibition held at the Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center, Vassar College, January 27 to April 9, 2017.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Medals -- History -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Posters -- History -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.World War, 1914-1918 -- Medals -- Exhibitions.World War, 1914-1918 -- Posters -- Exhibitions.