'The cloud-capped towers' : Shakespeare in Soane's architectural imagination / Frances Sands, Alison Shell, Stephanie Coane, Emmeline Leary.
- London : Sir John Soane's Museum, 
- Physical Description:
- 47 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 28 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.So2 A12 2016 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published to accompany the exhibition of the same name held at Sir John Soane's Museum, London, April 21-October 21, 2016.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Influence (Literary, artistic, etc.)Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- Influence -- Exhibitions.Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616.Soane, John, 1753-1837 -- Exhibitions.Soane, John, 1753-1837.
- Exhibition catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
'The cloud-capped towers' ,