'The cloud-capped towers' , 
- 'The cloud-capped towers' : Shakespeare in Soane's architectural imagination / Frances Sands, Alison Shell, Stephanie Coane, Emmeline Leary.
- London : Sir John Soane's Museum, 
- Physical Description:
- 47 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 28 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.So2 A12 2016 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published to accompany the exhibition of the same name held at Sir John Soane's Museum, London, April 21-October 21, 2016.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Influence (Literary, artistic, etc.)Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- Influence -- Exhibitions.Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616.Soane, John, 1753-1837 -- Exhibitions.Soane, John, 1753-1837.
- Exhibition catalogs.