Canadian Photography Institute, Photography in Canada 1960-2000 , 2017
Photography in Canada 1960-2000 / Canadian Photography Institute ; Andrea Kunard.
- Ottawa : Canadian Photography Institute, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 175 pages : illustrations (some colour) ; 27 cm
- Reference LibraryTR26 .C36 2017 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Fifth in a series of publications focusing on selected works from the collection of the Canadian Photography Institute of the National Gallery of Canada"--Verso of title page.
Published in conjunction with an exhibition organized by the Canadian Photography Institute of the National Gallery of Canada and presented at the National Gallery of Canada March 31-September 4, 2017.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 169-175).
- Subject Terms:
- Canadian Photography Institute -- Exhibitions.Photography -- Canada -- History -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Photography, Artistic -- History -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.