Transferware treasures : watercolours / by Emily Sutton.
- Upper Denby [England] : Published by the Fleece Press, 2014.
- Physical Description:
-  pages : color illustrations ; 24 x 712 cm, folded to 24 x 24 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK4607 .S88 2014 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Nancy and Robert LindemeyerAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "There are 250 copies of this book of watercolours showing favourite transferware patterns from the dresser of Emily Sutton and Mark Hearld. The paintings are by Emily Sutton of York and Simon Lawrence published them at his Fleece Press, Upper Denby in November 2014 Printing was the work of Northend Creative Print Solutions, Sheffield. Each copy is housed in a slipcase made by Smith Settle, Yeadon. Made entirely in Yorkshire, with pleasure."--Colophon.
Limited edition of 250 copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original printed paper covered boards. In slipcase. Signed by artist.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- England -- Upper Denby -- Specimens.Fine books -- England -- Upper Denby -- Specimens.Hearld, Mark.Limited editions -- England -- Upper Denby -- Specimens.Pottery, English -- 20th century.Private press books -- England -- Upper Denby -- 21st century -- Specimens.Sutton, Emily.Transfer-printing -- England.Watercolor painting -- England.
- Slipcases (Binding) -- 21st century.
Accordion fold format (Binding) -- England -- Upper Denby -- 21st century.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.