James McNeill Whistler prints , 
James McNeill Whistler prints / catalogue entries written by Catherine Bindman and Gordon Cooke.
- London : The Fine Art Society ; New York, NY : C.G. Boerner, 
- Physical Description:
- 119 pages : illustrations ; 27 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.W57 A12 2016 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Published by the Fine Art Society and C.G. Boerner for the exhibition James McNeill Whistler: Prints, held at 148 New Bond Street, London, from 5 to 28 April 2016, and 23 East 73rd Street, New York, May 11 to 27, 2016"--Colophon.
Price list inserted.
Includes bibliographical references (page 119).
- Subject Terms:
- Etching, American -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Etching, American.Prints, American -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Prints, American.Whistler, James Abbott McNeill, 1834-1903.Whistler, James McNeill, 1834-1903 -- Exhibitions.Whistler, James McNeill, 1834-1903.
- Exhibition catalogs.