In loving remembrance of Her Most Gracious Majesty, Queen Victoria , 1901
- In loving remembrance of Her Most Gracious Majesty, Queen Victoria : born at Kensington Palace, May 24th 1819 : acceded to the throne, June 20th, 1837 : crowned at Westminster Abbey, June 28th, 1838 : entered into rest at Osborne, Isle of Wight, January 22nd, 1901.
- England, 1901.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded card ; 120 x 80 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA555 .I567 1901 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Memorial card for Queen Victoria. Black border printed on cream card. Botanical illustration on front.
- Subject Terms:
- Death.Great Britain -- Social life and customs.Grief.Mourning customs -- Great Britain.Victoria, Queen of Great Britain, 1819-1901 -- Death and burial.
- Memorials (Commemorative)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.