The family of the late Mrs. S.A. Barlow wish to thank you most sincerely for kind expressions of sympathy and beautiful flowers, 1937
- The family of the late Mrs. S.A. Barlow wish to thank you most sincerely for kind expressions of sympathy and beautiful flowers.
- England, 1937.
- Physical Description:
- 1 note : letterpress ; 18 x 13 cm folded to 9 x 13 cm and 1 envelope ; 10 x 12 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsBJ2115.T45 F36 1937 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Roebuck Hotel, Chapel-en-le Frith, June 1937."
Thank you note from the family of Mrs. S.A. Barlow on the occasion of her death. Cream paper with black edge. Accompanied by original cream envelope with black edge address in pen and ink to Mr. & Mrs. Wm. Vernon. Whitelee Farm. Sparrow Pit. Chapel en le Sur. With canceled 1 1/2p. postage stamp with image of King George VI and Queen Elizabeth 12 May 1937.
- Subject Terms:
- Etiquette -- Great Britain.Great Britain -- Social life and customs.Mourning customs -- Great Britain.Thank-you notes -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.