John Cormack : born 2nd February, 1805 : died 18th September, 1881 at 10, James Street, Aberdeen, 1881
John Cormack : born 2nd February, 1805 : died 18th September, 1881 at 10, James Street, Aberdeen.
- Aberdeen, 1881.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded card : letterpress ; 130 x 90 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT3390 .C67 1881 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- At head of text: In memoriam.
Memorial card in remembrance of John Cormack. Silver card with black and silver border. Text on front is printed on front while back has 2 flaps which when opened reveal a sea scape: The pure in heart shall see God.
BAC: British Art Center copy imperfect: one flap on back disbound.
- Subject Terms:
- Cormack, John, -1881.Great Britain -- Social life and customs.Grief.Mourning customs -- Great Britain.
- Memorials (Commemorative)
Chromolithographs -- 1881.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.