[Victorian Valentines card], [approximately 1870]
- [Victorian Valentines card].
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [approximately 1870]
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded valentines card : chromolithograph ; 100 x 70 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC1866.V3 W57 1870 BoxAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title supplied by cataloger.
Cream embossed paper with botanical illustration surrounded by paper lace edge. Verse in letterpress: A wish. In the day of thy trouble, the Lord heard thy prayer, and render the double of joy, for sorrow and care. May the name of thy God Be thy rock of defence. Send thee help with his rod and Succour from thence." Inscription in pen and ink on inside of card: The rose is red the violet blue the pink is pretty and so are you. To [illegible] Roberts from his little cousin Fanny Ball.
- Subject Terms:
- Valentines -- Specimens.
Chromolithographs -- [approximately 1870]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.