The new painting book for boys and girls.
- London : Raphael Tuck & Sons, [approximately 1880]
- Physical Description:
-  pages : color illustrations ; 13 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND1146 .N49 1880Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Cover title.
Accordion-fold format. First page (or panel) is affixed to the reverse of the front cover.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original cream wrappers.
Each of eight pages includes a colored and uncolored version of an illustration. The illustrations depict children cycling, on a swing, blind man's buff, playing with hoops, throwing snowballs, and on a see-saw.
- Subject Terms:
- Amusements -- Great Britain.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Painting -- Study and teaching.
- Accordion fold format (Binding)
Lithographs -- 1880.
Chromolithographs -- 1880.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.