[White and gold metallic cut paper card]
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [approximately 1875]
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded card : chromolithograph ; 70 mm
- Unable to reach service. Holdings currently not available
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Title supplied by cataloger.
Greeting card. 2 leaves of white and gold embossed and cut paper with oval cut out in the center with a botanical illustration laid over poem printed in black ink on silk: "I love thee. I love thee and my heart will bear, the seal which thou hast set for ever; Truth weaves the silken chain I wear, That death and death alone will sever."
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Greeting cards.Love poetry, English.Silk-printing.
Chromolithographs -- [approximately 1875]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.