IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
The Capital almanac 1890, [1889
The Capital almanac 1890.
- Washington, D.C. : J. S. McIntyre, [1889
- Physical Description:
- 39,  pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsAY141.W31 C24 1890 BoxYale Center for British Art, Gift of Ellen and Arthur Liman, Yale JD 1957View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original printed wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Almanacs, American -- Washington (D.C.)Almanacs, American.Liman, Ellen and Arthur -- Provenance.McIntyre, J.S. -- Publisher.Washington (D.C.)
- Chromolithographs -- 1889.
Wood engravings -- 1889.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.