Double dagger (Cheltenham, England).
- Cheltenham, Glos : The Double Daggers, Whittington Press, 2016-
- Physical Description:
- volumes : color illustrations (woodcuts, linocuts) ; 51 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2018 7bYale Center for British Art, Gift of Neale Albert, Yale JD 1961, and Margaret AlbertAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "The majority of Double Dagger has been cast in hot-metal by Neil Winter at the Whittington Press on a Monotype composition caster using Monotype Caslon 128, Monotype Grotesque 215 & 216, with Klingspor's Neuland & S B Caslon. Printed letterpress throughout on a Heidelberg Cylinder SBB in an edition of 1500 copies. Paper, Munken Lynx rough natural white."--Summer 2016, p. .
Edited, published & produced by The Double Daggers.
Description based on: Summer 2016; title from first page.
Latest issue consulted: Summer 2016.
- Subject Terms:
- Letterpress printing -- Periodicals.Letterpress printing.Printing -- Periodicals.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.