IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Great masters of decorative art, 2017
Great masters of decorative art.
- Mineola, NY : Calla Editions, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) : illustrations (some color) ; 32 cm
- Reference LibraryNK2260 .F87 2017 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- This Calla edition, first published in 2017, is an unabridged republication of the edition published by The Art Journal Office, London, in 1900.
- Subject Terms:
- Burne-Jones, Edward Coley, 1833-1898.Burne-Jones, Edward Coley, 1833-1898.Crane, Walter, 1845-1915.Crane, Walter, 1845-1915.Decoration and ornament -- Great Britain.Decoration and ornament.Great Britain.Morris, William, 1834-1896.Morris, William, 1834-1896.
- Sir Edward Burne-Jones / Aymer Vallance
- William Morris / Lewis F. Day
- Walter Crane, with notes / by himself.