Amusing stories : part I, for little boys and girls / by the author of "Stories of Old Daniel."
- New York : Published by David Felt : Cook and Schoyer, Pittsburch, 1835.
Pittsburgh : Alexander Jaynes, Printer, Irwin's Row, Market Street,
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : color illlustrations ; 17 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5101.M343 A48 1835 BoxYale Center for British Art, Gift of Ellen and Arthur Liman, Yale JD 1957View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original printed paper wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Children -- Conduct of life.Children's stories, American.Liman, Ellen and Arthur -- Provenance.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.