The adventures of Commodore Paul : the naval hero.
- Additional Title(s):
Life of Paul Jones
- Cincinnati : Published by Peter G. Thomson, 
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsE207.J7 A19 1884 BoxYale Center for British Art, Gift of Ellen and Arthur Liman, Yale JD 1957View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Cover title.
"With illustrations by Alfred Fredericks"--Page 2.
First and last leaves pasted-down to wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Jones, John Paul, 1747-1792 -- Juvenile literature.Jones, John Paul, 1747-1792.Liman, Ellen and Arthur -- Provenance.United States. Navy -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Juvenile literature.United States. Navy.
- Chromolithographs -- 1884.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.