The adventures of Commodore Paul , 
- The adventures of Commodore Paul : the naval hero.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Life of Paul Jones
- Cincinnati : Published by Peter G. Thomson, 
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsE207.J7 A19 1884 BoxYale Center for British Art, Gift of Ellen and Arthur Liman, Yale JD 1957Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title.
"With illustrations by Alfred Fredericks"--Page 2.
First and last leaves pasted-down to wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Jones, John Paul, 1747-1792 -- Juvenile literature.Jones, John Paul, 1747-1792.Liman, Ellen and Arthur -- Provenance.United States. Navy -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Juvenile literature.United States. Navy.
- Chromolithographs -- 1884.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.