Hood's drawing book / with designs and suggestions by an artist of long and varied experience.
- Lowell, Mass. : C.I. Hood Co., 1898.
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages : color illustrations ; 15 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC655 .H66 1898 BoxYale Center for British Art, Gift of Ellen and Arthur Liman, Yale JD 1957View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original printed wrappers. Some illustrations appear to have been hand colored.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Study and teaching.Drawing -- Technique -- Juvenile literature.Drawing books -- Specimens.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Liman, Ellen and Arthur -- Provenance.
- Drawing books.
Engravings -- 1898.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.