The wonderful adventures of the little man & his little gun , [approximately 1860?]
The wonderful adventures of the little man & his little gun / illustrated by "Morte."
- Boston : M.A. Mayhew, 208 Washington Street, [approximately 1860?]
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages : illustrations, music ; 18 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPN6110.C4 W66 1860 BoxYale Center for British Art, Gift of Ellen and Arthur Liman, Yale JD 1957Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Wood engravings: illustrations and title vignette.
Frontispiece included in pagination.
Includes lyrics and music to the title song: p. 28-31.
First and last leaves pasted to wrappers.
Series from upper wrapper.
- Subject Terms:
- Children's songs.Children's songs.Duck shooting -- Juvenile literature.Duck shooting.Liman, Ellen and Arthur -- Provenance.Mayhew, M.A. -- Publisher.
- Juvenile works.
Wood engravings -- 1860.
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1860.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.