The Youth's companion.
- Former Title(s):
Youth's companion Apr. 16, 1827-Aug. 2, 1834
Youth's companion and Sabbath school recorder Aug. 9, 1834-May 13, 1836
- Boston : Perry Mason & Co., Publisher,
- Physical Description:
- 103 volumes : illustrations ; 33-42 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsAP201 .Y8 BoxYale Center for British Art, Gift of Ellen and Arthur Liman, Yale JD 1957View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Volume numbers irregular, vol. 69 omitted.
Editors: 1827- Nathaniel Willis; -1899, D. S. Ford.
Index to the Youth's companion, 1871-1929 by Richard Cutts published by Scarecrow Press 1972.
Includes songs for solo voice with piano accompaniment.
- Subject Terms:
- Children's periodicals, American.Children's periodicals, American.Liman, Ellen and Arthur -- Provenance.Percy Mason & Co. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.