How we fought the enemy, [approximately 1898]
- How we fought the enemy.
- London; Paris; New York : Raphael Tuck & Sons, [approximately 1898]
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( panels) : color illustrations 12 x 46 cm, folded to 12 x 9 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGV1201 .H69 1898 BoxYale Center for British Art, Gift of Ellen and Arthur Liman, Yale JD 1957Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "No. 1008."
"Designed in England. Printed in Germany."
Accordion folded sheet with die cut embossed images of children at play.
BAC: British Art Center copy imperfect: front panel detached. MS inscription: To Mary Alliger from M.E. Hayes. Teacher. 9-01-02.
- Subject Terms:
- Amusements.Games.Liman, Ellen and Arthur -- Provenance.Play.
- Accordion fold format (Binding).
Chromolithographs -- 1898.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.