Red Riding Hood.
- London; Paris New York : Raphael Tuck & Sons, [approximately 1898]
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( panels) : color illustrations ; 12 x 45 cm, folded to 12 x 8 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGR550 .R43 1898 BoxYale Center for British Art, Gift of Ellen and Arthur Liman, Yale JD 1957View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Title supplied by cataloger.
"Designed in England. Printed in Germany."
Accordion folded, embossed and chromolithographed telling of the fairy tale about a young girl in a red cloak who meets a hungry wolf when traveling through the forest on her way to see her grandmother.
BAC: British Art Center copy with MS inscription: To Samuel Alliger from M.E. Hayes. 1901-1902. Teacher.
- Subject Terms:
- Fairy tales.Folklore.Liman, Ellen and Arthur -- Provenance.Wolves
Accordion fold format (Binding).
Chromolithographs -- 1898.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.