The Far Tottering & Oyster Creek Railway , [approximately 1951]
- The Far Tottering & Oyster Creek Railway .
- England : Valentines & Sons, [approximately 1951]
- Physical Description:
- 1 postcard : color illustrations ; 10 x 14 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC1479.E44 F375 1951 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "From The original paintings by Rowland Emett of Punch-Copyright."
The Far Tottering and Oyster Creek Railway was a mythical Railway written about by Roland Emett.
"Officially authorised series."
"Valentine's post card."
"The Far Tottering and Oystercreek Railway is located in the Pleasure Gardens, Battersea Park. Designed by Rowland Emett of Punch."
- Subject Terms:
- Caricature and cartoons.English wit and humor, Pictorial.Postcards -- Specimens.Railroads.
Chromolithographs -- 1951.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.