J. & J. Jeffery (Firm), Handbound notebooks and decorative books papers / J. & J. Jeffery (Firm), [approximately 2010]
- Handbound notebooks and decorative books papers / J. & J. Jeffery (Firm).
- Edinburgh : John & Jane Jeffery, [approximately 2010]
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : color paper samples ; 30 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ271.3.E53 J44 2010+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Neale Albert, Yale JD 1961, and Margaret AlbertAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title. Imprint from verso of front cover.
Each page includes nine mounted samples of decorative papers. Each sample is numbered, with a price code; some are named. The price list is included on the sheet affixed to the verso of the front cover.
Bound in patterned card binding, with printed label on front cover. Binding is stitched with twine.
- Subject Terms:
- Decorative paper -- Specimens.J. & J. Jeffery (Firm)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.