Julian Opie : winter.
- Additional Title(s):
- London : Alan Cristea Gallery, 2013.
- Physical Description:
-  pages : chiefly color illustrations ; 9 x 19 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN6797.O65 A4 2013 FlatYale Center for British Art, Gift of Gillian ForresterView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Published by Alan Cristea Gallery on the occasion of the exhibition 'Julian Opie: Winter.'"--Colophon.
Boxed flip book illustrating and documenting "Winter," a series of 75 prints based on a circular walk through a French landscape.
Issued in an illustrated box.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original box.
- Subject Terms:
- Landscapes -- France.Opie, Julian, 1958- -- Exhibitions.
- Flip books.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.