Guinness Clock, Gt. Yarmouth, [approximately 1954]
- Guinness Clock, Gt. Yarmouth.
- [Place of publication not identiied] : [printer not identified], [approximately 1954]
- Physical Description:
- 1 postcard : b/w ; 10 x 14 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSB466.G7 G85 1954 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- The Guinness Festival Clock was first seen at the Festival of Britain. It was moved down to Great Yarmouth when the Festival closed.
"Guinness Festival Clock. The clock operates every quarter hour."
"This is a real photograph."
- Subject Terms:
- Clocks.Festival of Britain (1951 : Great Britain)Guinness (Firm)Postcards -- Specimens.
- Photographic postcards.
Photographs -- [approximately 1954]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.