Guinness Clock, Gt. Yarmouth.
- [Place of publication not identiied] : [printer not identified], [approximately 1954]
- Physical Description:
- 1 postcard : b/w ; 10 x 14 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSB466.G7 G85 1954 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- The Guinness Festival Clock was first seen at the Festival of Britain. It was moved down to Great Yarmouth when the Festival closed.
"Guinness Festival Clock. The clock operates every quarter hour."
"This is a real photograph."
- Subject Terms:
- Clocks.Festival of Britain (1951 : Great Britain)Guinness (Firm)Postcards -- Specimens.
- Photographic postcards.
Photographs -- [approximately 1954]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.