Aspland, Wm. (Shoemaker), Bill for the purchase of shoes and shoe and boot repair, 1826-1827
Bill for the purchase of shoes and shoe and boot repair.
- Great Britain, 1826-1827.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 10 x 16 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTS1023 .A87 1827 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Archives & Manuscripts
- Manuscript bill, in pen and black ink, issued by Mr. Wm. Aspland to John Palmby. Included are charges for 2 pairs of shoes, 3 pairs of shoes mended, 1 pair of boots mended and a pair of slippers.The charges, totalling £1/7/8, were incurred from Oct. 30, 1826 to July 2, 1827. Aspland records payment of the bill on October 19.
- Subject Terms:
- Aspland, Wm. (Shoemaker)Palmby, John, active 1827.Shoe industry -- Great Britain.Shoes -- Great Britain -- 19th century.Shoes -- Repairing -- Great Britain.
- Receipts (financial records)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.