Deed, John S., John S. Deed, Currier , [approximately 1850]
- John S. Deed, Currier : morocco, roan, kid, and lamb leather dresser : and wool rug manufacturer, 9 & 10, Little Newport Street, Leicester Square, London : Manufactory-Steyne Mills, Acton, Middlesex.
- London : Geo. Nichols, Printer, Earl's Court, Leicester Square, [approximately 1850]
- Physical Description:
-  leaves ; 22 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHD9880 .D44 1850 BoxAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Advertisement for John S. Deed, leather and wool manufacturer, with a list of all available items.
"In submitting the following List of Goods, suitable for the various Trades as under, J. S. D., begs also to add that the stock is very large and complete in every Department, and well worthy the notice of all Buyers and Manufacturers requiring an extensive selection and superior quality."
- Subject Terms:
- Deed, John S.Leather industry and trade -- Great Britain.Nichols, Geo. -- Printer.Woolen and worsted manufacture -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.