Advantages of the Cremerian Boot : to elevate the wearer : to improve the instep : to produce an arched and hollow waist : to give a symmetrical form to the foot.
- London : Cremer & Co., 20, Surrey Place, Old Kent Road, & 10, Bride Street, Westminster, 1851
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTS957.G7 C74 1851 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- "A printed memento of the Great Exhibition, 1851."
"Vide Great Exhibition. No. 198, class 16, sect. 3."
Printed in blue ink on cream paper,
- Subject Terms:
- Advertising -- England -- London -- 19th Century.Advertising fliers -- England -- London.Boots -- Great Britain.Cremer & Co. (Firm : London, England)Exhibitions -- England -- London.Footwear -- Great Britain.Great Exhibition (1851 : London, England)
YCBA Collections Search
Cremer & Co. (Firm : London, England), Advantages of the Cremerian Boot , 1851
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.