[Price list for items produced and sold by Henry Urch, Saddle and Harness Manufacturer, 84, Long Acre, London].
- London : F. Clemence, Printer, 36, Craven Street, Strand, London, May, 1851.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet : illustrations ; 33 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF309.9 .U73 1851 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Title supplied by cataloger.
Engraved Royal Coat of Arms before text.
"The following is a ready money list of prices, on or before delivery. Credit terms may be obtained by giving a reference in London."
At top is a description of the Ladies' Spring Saddle (weighing only twelve-and-a-half pounds)
Included are descriptions and prices for Ladies' Saddles, Bridles, &c., Gentlemen's Saddles, Bridles, &c., Exercise and Racing Saddles, &c., Infantry Mounted, or Staff Office, Harness, &c., Horse Clothing, &c., Brushes, &c., Whips, Miscellaneous.
- Subject Terms:
- Advertising -- England -- London -- 19th century.Advertising fliers -- England -- London.Clemence, F. -- Printer.Horsemanship -- Equipment and supplies.Horses -- Equipment and supplies.Urch, Henry.
- Price lists.
Engravings -- 1851.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Urch, Henry, [Price list for items produced and sold by Henry Urch, Saddle and Harness Manufacturer, 84, Long Acre, London], May, 1851
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.