R.M. Vick : saddler, harness & collar maker : & inventor of the improved hame : 89, Southgate Street, Gloucester.
- England, [approximately 1851]
- Physical Description:
-  pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF309.9 V53 1851 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Registered pursuant to Act 6 & 7 Vic. Chap 65."
"Extract from Bell's Life, July 13th, 1851, of saddlery and harness noticed by them in the Great Exhibition ..."--Page 
"The harness may be seen at the Exhibition.--Section 3, Class 16, No. 70."
Lithographed illustrations by Hancock.
- Subject Terms:
- Advertising -- England -- London -- 19th century.Advertising fliers -- England -- London.Great Exhibition (1851 : London, England)Horsemanship -- Equipment and supplies.Horses -- Equipment and supplies.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.