Wilds, William, Elementary and practical instructions on the art of building cottages and houses for the humbler classes;, 1835
- Elementary and practical instructions on the art of building cottages and houses for the humbler classes; an easy method of constructing earthen walls, adapted to the erection of dwelling houses ... To which are added, practical treatises on the manufacture of bricks and lime ... By William Wilds ...
- London, J. Weale, 1835.
- Physical Description:
- xxiv, 143 p. illus., VI pl. (incl. plans) 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA7552 W7Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Plates printed by C. Hullmandel.
BAC : "G. Woodfall, printer."
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic.Working class -- Homes and haunts.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.