[Collection of two die cut place cards], [approximately 1920]
- [Collection of two die cut place cards].
- United States : [publisher not identified], [approximately 1920]
- Physical Description:
- 2 place cards : color illustrations ; 9 x 10 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsBJ2081 .C65 1920 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title supplied by cataloger.
Two chromolithographed die cut place cards.
- Subject Terms:
- Place cards -- Specimens.Social stationary.
- Chromolithographs -- [approximately 1920] .
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.