Flora/fauna , 
Flora/fauna : the naturalist impulse in American art / Jennifer Stettler Parsons ; with essays by Ellery Foutch and Amy Kurtz Lansing.
- Old Lyme, Connecticut : Florence Griswold Museum, Home of American Impressionism, 
- Physical Description:
- 118 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 28 cm
- Reference LibraryN7650 .F59 2017 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of a temporary exhibition of the same name held at the Florence Griswold Museum, June 3-September 17, 2017, organized by the Museum's Assistant Curator, Jennifer Stettler Parsons.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 112-113).
"Accompanies exhibition at the Florence Griswold Museum called Flora/Fauna: The Naturalist Impulse in American Art. Surveys artist-naturalists and environmentally-conscious artists in American art history from the nineteenth- to the mid-twentieth century"-- Provided by publisher.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and natural history -- Exhibitions.Art, American -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Art, American -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Artists as naturalists -- Exhibitions.Florence Griswold Museum -- Exhibitions.Natural history -- Pictorial works -- Exhibitions.Natural history illustration -- Exhibitions.Natural history illustrators -- United States.Nature (Aesthetics) -- Exhibitions.Nature in art -- Exhibitions.
- Foreword / Jeffrey W. Andersen
- Flora/fauna : the naturalist impulse in American art / Jennifer Stettler Parsons
- Capturing nature : American artists' pursuit of natural history / Ellery Foutch
- The artist-naturalist and American impressionism / Amy Kurtz Lansing
- Exhibition checklist
- Lenders to the exhibition.