[Christmas card from Singapore].
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [approximately 1946]
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded card : illustrations ; 12 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC1866.C5 C475 1946 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Title supplied by cataloger.
Manilla folded Christmas card. Illustration of a lion and palm tree against green background on front cover. Message on verso of front: With Best Wishes for Christmas and the New Year from [Danny]. H.Q. Singapore Distict. S.E.A.C. Photomechanical reproduction of a photograph depicting "The arrival of H.E.The Governor, Singapore, 3d April 1946" on page 
- Subject Terms:
- Christmas cards -- Specimens.Singapore.
- Photomechanical prints -- [approximately 1946]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.