[Bookmark prepared for the National Parks Commission by the Central Office of Information], [approximately 1950]
- [Bookmark prepared for the National Parks Commission by the Central Office of Information].
- England : Printed for H.M.S.O. by F. & H. (B) Ltd., [approximately 1950]
- Physical Description:
- 1 bookmark : color illustrations ; 21 x 3 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSB484.G7 B66 1950 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Bookmark printed in blue, yellow and white. Text on recto: "Observe the country code. Guard against all risk of fire. Fasten all gates. Keep dogs under proper control. Keep to the paths across farm land. Avoid damaging fences, hedges and walls. Leave no litter. Safeguard water supplies. Protect wild life, wild plans and trees. Go carefully on country roads. Respect the life of the countryside." Illustration of a landscape on verso. No text.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain. National Parks Commission.National parks and reserves -- Great Britain.Parks -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.