A voyage to Cochinchina, in the years 1792 and 1793 ... : to which is annexed an account of a journey made in the years 1801 and 1802, to the residence of the chief of the Booshuana nation ... / by John Barrow.
- London : T. Cadell & W. Davies, 1806.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, , 447,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill., maps ; 28 x 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG463 .B27 1806+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Aquatints by Thomas Medland; after William Alexander and Samuel Daniell.
Abbey, J.R. Travel, 514
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
- Subject Terms:
- Bechuana.Cadell, T. -- Publisher.Cochin China -- Description and travel.Davies, W. -- Publisher.Tswana (African people)Voyages and travels -- 1700-1800.Voyages and travels, 1800-1850.Voyages and travels.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1806.
YCBA Collections Search
Barrow, John, Sir, 1764-1848, A voyage to Cochinchina, in the years 1792 and 1793 ... , 1806
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.