Fabian Miller, Garry, 1957-, The colour of time , 
The colour of time / Garry Fabian Miller.
- London : Black Dog Publishing, 
- Physical Description:
- 190 pages : color illustrations ; 26 x 26 cm
- Reference LibraryTR656 .F33 2010 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Texts by Nigel Warburton, Marina Warner and Adam Nicolson.
"The Colour of Time is a retrospective overview of the work of Garry Fabian Miller, one of contemporary photography's most respected and progressive fine art practitioners."
- Subject Terms:
- Color in art.Color in art.Color in art.Fabian Miller, Garry, 1957-Fabian Miller, Garry, 1957-Fabian Miller, Garry.Photography, Abstract -- 21st century.Photography, Abstract -- 21st century.Photography, Abstract.