The diversity of dyes in history and archaeology , 2017
The diversity of dyes in history and archaeology / edited by Jo Kirby Atkinson.
- [London] : Archetype Publications, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 451 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 25 cm
- Reference LibraryTP919 .D58 2017 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references
- Subject Terms:
- Archaeology and art.Dyes and dyeing -- Chemistry.Dyes and dyeing -- History.