Big Ben : PN-116.
- Japan : Kawada Industrial, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 model ; 9 x 9 x 6 cm (assembled)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA2790 .B54 2015 FlatYale Center for British Art, Gift of Elisabeth FairmanAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- At head of title: Paper Nano.
In English and Japanese.
Title from box.
"Designed by Kawada Industrial in Japan. Made in China."--Box.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original illustrated box. Uncut and unassembled.
Cut paper model of Big Ben and a portion of Westminster Palace. Pieces of the model are printed on eight cards to be cut out and assembled. In original illustrated box. Includes sheet of instructions.
- Subject Terms:
- Big Ben (Tower clock)Westminster Palace (London, England)
Recreations -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.