A changing art : nineteenth-century painting practice and conservation / edited by Nicola Costaras, Kate Lowry, Helen Glanville, Pippa Balch, Victoria Sutcliffe and Polly Saltmarsh.
- London : Archetype Publications : in association with The British Association of Paintings Conservator-Restorers, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 133 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Reference LibraryND1630 .C43 2016 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Painting -- Conservation and restoration -- History -- 19th century.Painting -- Conservation and restoration -- Technique.Painting -- Technique -- History -- 19th century.Painting -- Technique.
YCBA Collections Search
A changing art , 2017