Dalziel's Bible gallery : illustrations from the Old Testament / from original drawings by Sir Frederick Leighton ... [et al.] ; engraved by the brothers Dalziel.
- Additional Title(s):
- London : George Routledge and Sons, 1881.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : all ill. ; 43 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2012 21Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David and Judith RossView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Engravings by Edward Dalziel and Thomas Dalziel; after Sir Frederick Leighton, George Frederick Watts, Simeon Solomon, William Holman Hunt, E. Armytage, Ford Madox Brown, Sir Edward John Poynter, Frederick Augustus Sandys, Frederick Richard Pickersgill, Arthur Boyd Houghton, Henry Hugh Armstead, William Small, Francis S. Walker, A. Murch, Edward Frederick Brewtnall, Sir Edward Burne-Jones.
Printed in an edition of 1000 copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 270 of a limited edition of 1,000 copies. Bound in half vellum with white paper covered boards. Title stamped in gilt and red on front cover.
BEIN JJn23 75: "1,000 copies of this edition only printed, of which this no. 243."
India paper proofs mounted on leaves of heavy paper.
- Subject Terms:
- Bible. O.T. -- Illustrations.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.