Abstract of the log of the Cunard R.M.S. "Aquitania" : Captain E.G. Diggle, R.D., R.N.R. : from Southampton to New York via Cherbourg.
- [Place of publication not identified] ; [publisher not identified], approximately 1931.
- Physical Description:
- 1 card : color illustration ; 11 x 17 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsVM383.A6 A27 1931 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "(Quadruple screw turbine)"
Color illustration of the R.M.S. Aquitania, Cunard line on front. Description of distance traveled, latitude, longtitude, and weather for the voyage of the Aquitania for Saturday, June 6 through Friday June, 12 for the crossing from Southampton to New York, via Cherbourg on verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Aquitania (Steamship) -- Pictorial works.
YCBA Collections Search
Abstract of the log of the Cunard R.M.S. "Aquitania" , approximately 1931
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.