Riley, Bridget, 1931-, Bridget Riley , 2012
- Bridget Riley : complete prints, 1962-2012 / with essays by Lynne MacRitchie and Craig Hartley ; catalogue raisonné by Karsten Schubert.
- Fourth revised and expanded edition.
- London : Ridinghouse, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 194 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.R465 A12 2012b (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Newly designed and expanded, the 2012 edition of Bridget Riley: Complete Prints includes every print from the early 1960s to the present day.This beautiful catalogue raisonne of Bridget Riley's graphic work now shows each print on its own page. Alongside a full colour inventory of the prints are essays by Lynne MacRitchie and Craig Hartley that together provide a greater context for Riley's work.Here, MacRitchie explores Riley's career as a printmaker and one of the foremost exponents of Op art, focusing on different periods of activity. Hartley discusses the history of screenprinting and Riley's relationship to the medium.Including over 80 prints - featuring 5 new prints from 2011 - this book brings together a substantial body of cohesive works.
- Subject Terms:
- Riley, Bridget, 1931-Riley, Bridget, 1931- -- Catalogues raisonnés.
- Catalogues raisonnés.