A. & M. Bradley (Firm : Manchester), [Bill of A. & M. Bradley Dresses, Manchester, for purchases by Mrs. Davenport], 1821
[Bill of A. & M. Bradley Dresses, Manchester, for purchases by Mrs. Davenport].
- Manchester : A. & M. Bradley, 1821.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 17 x 20 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT737 .A63 1821 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Archives & Manuscripts
- Records purchases of 6 dresses, trimmings, tape, and cleaning feathers for £13/0/7. Receipt of payment is recorded on 2/7/1821.
"No. 38 Bloom St. Manchester."
Completed in pen and black ink.
- Subject Terms:
- A. & M. Bradley (Firm : Manchester)Clothing and dress -- Great Britain.Clothing trade -- Great Britain.Dresses -- Great Britain -- 19th century.Womens clothing -- Great Britain -- 19th century.
- Receipts (financial records)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.