IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Seaside , 1951
Seaside : South Bank Exhibition : Festival of Britain 1951.
- Norwich : Printed and published by Jarrold and Sons Limited, 1951.
- Physical Description:
- 1 postcard : color ; 10 x 14 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSB466.G7 F483 1951 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Officially authorised series."
Manuscript inscription on verso.
BAC: Verso addressed in pen and ink to" Mrs. Stringer. 41 MIlton Road. South Winbledon. S.W. London." With text: "Arrived safely in B. [illegible] on Padd. Will drop a line tomorrow before going to B. Hope Amy found her brother waiting. Love to all Mum. Cheerio Jack". With cancelled 2p stamp.
- Subject Terms:
- Festival of Britain (1951 : Great Britain)Postcards -- Specimens.
- Photographic postcards.
Photographs -- 1951.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.