Bryant, Julius, Designing the V&A , 2017
Designing the V&A : the museum as a work of art (1857-1909) / Julius Bryant.
- Additional Title(s):
Designing the Victoria and Albert
- London : Lund Humphries : in association with V&A Publishing, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 175 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 28 cm
- Reference LibraryN1150 .B79 2017 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published to accompany the exhibition of the same name held at the Victoria and Albert Museum, London, May 5-December 1, 2017.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 166-169) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- 20.12 art museums.Architektur.Art museum architecture -- England -- London -- Exhibitions.Art museum architecture.Art museums -- England -- London -- History -- Exhibitions.Art museums.Ausstattung.England -- London.Entwurf.Museumsbau.Victoria and Albert Museum -- Exhibitions.Victoria and Albert Museum.Victoria and Albert Museum.Zeichnung.
- Exhibition catalogs.