To the keepers and drivers of donkeys.
- London : Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, [approximately 1850]
London : Beckett, Printer, Kingsland Road,
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ( pages) : illustrations ; 18 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHV4806.A3 R69 1850 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Engraving of donkey before text.
"From the collection of the Royal Society for the prevention of Cruelty to Animals. Offices, 12, Pall Mall."
"Published by the Royal Society for the prevention of cruelty to animals, at their offices, No. 12, Pall, Mall, where subscriptions and donations will be thankfully received and where tracts on humanity can be obtained. Office hours, from 10 till 4 o'clock."
- Subject Terms:
- Animal welfare -- England -- London.Donkeys.Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, creator, publisher..Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.
Engravings -- 1850.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.