Fielding, Henry, 1707-1754, The history of Amelia , 1832
- The history of Amelia / by Henry Fielding ; with illustrations by George Cruikshank. ; in two volumes.
- Alternate Title(s):
- London : James Cochrane and Co., 11, Waterloo Place, Pall Mall, and J. Andrews, 167, New Bond Street, 1832.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR3454 .A56 1832Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Gloria ScheuerAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by A.J. Valpy, Red Lion Court, Fleet Street.
Cohn, A.M. George Cruikshank, 707
Publisher's advertisements: v. 1, p. [i]-[iv] (1st sequence); v. 2, p. [i]-ii.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in gilt-tooled blue leather, by Bayntun (Bath). Lacks series statement, half title page, press notices and publisher's advertisements as described in Cohn.
- Subject Terms:
- Andrews, J. -- Publisher.Bayntun -- Bookbinder (BACRB)Etching -- Specimens -- 1832.James Cochrane and Co. -- Publisher.Married women -- Fiction.Scheuer, Gloria -- Provenance.Valpy, A.J. -- Printer.
- Didactic fiction.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.