True to life : British realist painting in the 1920s & 1930s / Patrick Elliott and Sacha Llewellyn.
- Additional Title(s):
British realist painting in the 1920s and 1930s
- Edinburgh : National Galleries of Scotland, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 144 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 30 cm
- Reference LibraryND468 .E45 2017 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art, Edinburgh, July 1-October 29, 2017.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 137-143).
- Subject Terms:
- Figurenmalerei.Groebritannien.Malerei.Painting, British -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Painting, British.Realism in art -- Exhibitions.Realism in art.Realismus.
- Exhibition catalogs.
- About British realist painting / Patrick Elliott
- 'What sort of truth?': British realist painting between the wars / Sacha Llewellyn
- Index of artists and list of abbreviations
- Catalogue / Patrick Elliott.