True to life : British realist painting in the 1920s & 1930s / Patrick Elliott and Sacha Llewellyn.
- Additional Title(s):
British realist painting in the 1920s and 1930s
- Edinburgh : National Galleries of Scotland, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 144 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 30 cm
- Reference LibraryND468 .E45 2017 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art, Edinburgh, July 1-October 29, 2017.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 137-143).
- Subject Terms:
- Figurenmalerei.Groebritannien.Malerei.Painting, British -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Painting, British.Realism in art -- Exhibitions.Realism in art.Realismus.
- Exhibition catalogs.
- About British realist painting / Patrick Elliott
- 'What sort of truth?': British realist painting between the wars / Sacha Llewellyn
- Index of artists and list of abbreviations
- Catalogue / Patrick Elliott.